Delivery of your order:
The deliveries of your Byoo Store orders are provided by our partner brands. So, if you order pieces from different designers, you will receive your order in several installments.
The estimated delivery time varies from brand to brand. It is indicated in the sheet of each product.
Shipping cost :
We offer delivery in the European Union and Switzerland. It is free in France, Belgium and Luxembourg for all orders under € 20, and for all orders over € 120. If your order is between € 20 and € 120, the shipping costs differ depending on your delivery area:
- € 6 for France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- 10 € for the rest of the European Union and Switzerland.
In the event of customs charges applicable in the country of delivery, Byoo Store cannot be held responsible.
We remind you that deliveries are made by our partner brands who carry out the packaging and shipping themselves via the service provider they have chosen.
Return procedure and conditions:
In order to reduce our carbon footprint (which is very important to us!) We do our best to provide enough information on the items to limit returns.
If you still wish to return an item, all you have to do is respect the following conditions:
- The return request must be notified within 14 days of receipt or withdrawal of your order (exception : for the end of year celebrations, returns are extended until January 4, 2021).
- Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unworn and must be in the original packaging with their original labels.
- We do not accept the return of items for intimate use (underwear, swimsuits, socks, etc.), sale items or gift cards.
To make a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, the number of your order, the name and brand of the product (s) you wish to return and the reason for your return. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Points of attention :
- Returns are offered to our customers in France, Belgium and Luxembourg. The initial shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
- For customers from the rest of the European Union or Switzerland, the return costs are your responsibility. The initial shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if the above conditions are not met and / or if the return procedure is not followed.
- For returns, we reserve the right to choose the delivery provider.
- Returned products will be refunded once our supplier has received them and confirmed that they are in their original condition. If our supplier does not receive the returned products, the refund will not be possible.
- We do not trade. If you want to recommend an item, you can place a new order in our e-shop.
For any complaint or question regarding your order, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com.