RECYCLED MATERIAL SPORTS SHORTS
Designed for versatility, these recycled material sports shorts offer all the necessary freedom of movement and will adapt to your most demanding requirements.
- Quickdry technology, quick-drying for better technicality
- Bonded seams for unrivaled comfort and no irritation
- ECONYL fiber: polyamide and recycled nylon to maintain a strong technical contribution and 100% product traceability
- Light product to stay free of movement (130g in S)
- Total versatility thanks to its mid-thigh cut ideal for running, climbing, hiking, indoor sports etc.
- Technical details: 2 pockets, reflective prints for better visibility and drawstring
Breathable mesh: 73% recycled nylon, 27% recycled elastane. More Informations
The price of the delivery is unique, whatever the number of partners concerned: 6 € in France, Belgium and Luxembourg; 10 € for the rest of Europe.
Enjoy free delivery from 120 € of purchase in France, Belgium and Luxembourg. Returns are free within 14 days. More Informations
Made in Europe
Free tracked delivery
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Nosc was born from the desire to offer sportswomen a technical and responsible alternative to current textiles, which pollute too much. Thus, Nosc goes against the grain of usual production methods and designs each product, for men and women, from already existing resources, thus limiting the carbon footprint of their products. Resolutely committed, the brand innovates to offer products made from ecological materials: recycled polyester (from the transformation of plastic bottles), castor (transformed into oil, castor makes it possible to design a material with many advantages for sport) , recycled nylon (from the processing of textile scraps) and Tencel (fiber extracted from wood cellulose). The Nosc brand works in a short circuit, mobilizing French and Portuguese companies and partners.